Crew Roles: A
- ADR Artist (Hayley Joanne Bacon in The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe)
- ADR Editor (8 episodes, e.g. Matthew Cox in The God Complex)
- Animation (3 episodes, e.g. Porl Perrot in The End Of The World)
- Armourer (4 episodes, e.g. Des Stewart in The Visitation: Part One)
- Art Department (6 episodes, e.g. Amy Pope in The Beast Below)
- Art Department Accountant (Simon Wheeler in The Time of the Doctor)
- Art Director (22 episodes, e.g. Bridget McGuire in The TV Movie)
- Artists' Booking (8 episodes, e.g. Pauline Mansfield-Clark in The Space Museum)
- Assistant (35 episodes, e.g. June McMullen in The Aztecs: The Temple of Evil)
- Assistant Art Director (4 episodes, e.g. Richard Hardy in The Bells of Saint John)
- Assistant Director (46 episodes, e.g. David Klohn in The TV Movie)
- Assistant Editor (11 episodes, e.g. Carmen Roberts in Time Crash (Children in Need))
- Assistant Floor Manager (797 episodes, e.g. Catherine Childs in An Unearthly Child: Pilot)
- Assistant Grip (Ryan Jarman in The Time of the Doctor)
- Assistant Script Editor (3 episodes, e.g. John Phillips in The Bells of Saint John)
- Associate Designer (3 episodes, e.g. James North in The Eleventh Hour)
- Associate Producer (126 episodes, e.g. Mervyn Pinfield in An Unearthly Child: Pilot)
- Asst Production Accountant (9 episodes, e.g. Carole Wakefield in The Beast Below)
- Asst Production Coordinator (6 episodes, e.g. Gabriella Ricci in Asylum of the Daleks)
THE DOCTOR WHO GUIDE IS COPYRIGHT © 2014 NEWS IN TIME AND SPACE LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
DOCTOR WHO IS COPYRIGHT © BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION (BBC) 1963, 2014.
NO INFRINGEMENT OF THIS COPYRIGHT IS EITHER IMPLIED OR INTENDED.